As of March 2020, five articles of the global historian of ideas Dag Herbjørnsrud (founder of SGOKI) have been listed at the website of «Pieces on Non-‘Western’ Philosophy: for a General Audience: A List.» This list of texts on philosophy is made by Abiral Chitrakar Phuyal, New York University/Shanghai. LINK.
The 5 texts of Herbjørnsrud:
- General/comparative: ‘First women of philosophy’, Aeon, 23 November, 2018.
- Africa: ‘The African Enlightenment’, Aeon, 13 December, 2017
- Africa: ‘The Radical Philosophy of Egypt’, Blog of the APA (American Philosophical Association), 17 December, 2018:
- China/East Asia: ‘Global History of Ideas: A Sea for Fish on Dry Land’, JHIBlog (Journal of the History of Ideas), 15 February, 2017.
- America: ‘The Mesoamerican Philosophy Renaissance’, Blog of the APA, 10 January, 2020.